Monday, July 17, 2006

Splendour in the Mud

If you have been living under a rock for about the past month you would'nt know that the annual Byron Bay music festival "Splendour in the Grass" is on this weekend! With my trusty, personalised, fancy pants and ID needin' ticket, I plan to soak up the cold air and wet weather for a most awesome weekend. Yeah you heard me...wet weather has been forecast for this weekend but fingers crossed it will be only a light helping - for this weekend anyway! Damn shame I'm not camping! :-D With a line up including such favourites as Dj Shadow, Death Cab for Cutie, Scissor Sisters, Wolfmother, The Avalanches (athough its only a dj set), Something for Kate, Decoder Ring, Paul Mac, The Presets, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Mos Def, TZU and plenty of other people that make good music; it's going to be a corker! So this weekend will be a non-event blogging wise but be prepared for an onslaught of images and video of the event once I put myself back together after the fact. :) I'm still waiting for the street press to publish the timetable that I will no doubt take the time out to make a game plan that will probably either be lost or not followed anyway :P But it's always smart to be prepared! This will by my first splendour - bring it on!!! Psssst...hey! Want to see what the ticket swag looks like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home